Advanced Recon Force (Disbanded)

Do we? I thought we never cane to an agreement. To consider ARF in an alliance I’ll need to see some documents drafted and signed.

Anyways, I don’t think I’ll envolve myself in this dispute.

The revolt has been stopped but we made an alliance to battle HSC remember

Do you have a link?

To what

This is the first strategy new players should work on. Get your army in formation fast and get at least one cavalry out to harrass the enemy first. Even if the opponents has a tight line as well and you are unable to attack, position your cavalry behind their army to make them uneasy and to be ready to flank.

@XxDUPLAR_EEFECTxX you can join RMG if you want. They are big, but new and weak. This clan is decended from ancient mercenaries who once ruled this game. Join me, learn my strategy, and you will prevail.

Ill also teach you stretegice skilles for the field but i will not leabe my clan helpless but we can take the game back as well

I like the way you think. Practicing together and learning from one another should be what a clan is all about.

Yep

Advanced Dead Clan (Disintegrating!)

SIR
i am ready and am reporting for duty.

Can you battle sunday

Interesting. I was about to close this thing down and go ronin. But I guess I’ll give it one more shot. I’m pretty busy now. In the mean time you can keep us active in Territory Wars.

Cents not on any more wana do a role play like it though

Im on just not as much ima update soon

Take 3 generals off of nqpoleon and 2 off duderino

Hi noremac I’m back bro sorry for leaving the game but therevwas a problem in my phone so

Man this clan is worse off then dead normac is never on not even flick is on

Can i join noremac

Yo I don’t even know how to join lol