Here are some bugs I noticed on the Android version of the current release of the beta.
- When you close the app, the music continues to play. You have to kill the task to stop it.
- The in-game sounds are not under the media volume of the sound control. They are under the call volume. However the background music is under the media volume.
- While playing, the screen randomly resets to default zoom.
- Selecting units is fairly difficult. You might have to adjust the selection assist…
- When making maps, continuous dragging around the screen with with continuous contact severely drops frame rate. However when I attempt to do the same while doing short drags or swipes the frame rate is fine.
- When I tap on the map editor menu, the touch goes through the menu editing the map behind it. Eg. I touch on the tree edit button and it elevates the terrain behind that button.
- When I save maps and reopen them, parts of the map have added land or water which causes nocrossing terrain. Like those little spots that hinder movement and catch your units.
- I’d I tap on my tasks button to show all the different apps open, the game freezes but the menus and such still work. The game remains freezed on the screen no matter what even though I can leave the match and go through the play menu thingy.
- When choosing my units to deploy, if I take too long the match won’t start.
- The matches on the side of the screen do not resize properly according to my current DPI.
- There is a little broken image thingy in each match displayed on the right.
Thanks for your hard work man,