Bitch got lucky today

Bitch runways slave, today is your lucky day.

Divine intervention and got kicked out of the game when you were just about to die.

ok

Today Haiti made a slave revolt against the brutal french oppressor! Slaves became slaves no more! The former colonial power’s morale became so destroyed that they had to acknowledge it in the forum! :haiti::haiti::haiti:

As we see the french scum take pride in their history of slave ownership and oppression!

Blood Lotus Clan ❁ Recruiting

AND YOUR PROPAGANDA IS WORSE THAN “France24”… YOU DIDNT GET THROWN OUT, YOUR GENERAL GOT KILLED AND YOU QUIT BECAUSE YOU KNEW THE SLOW DEATH WAS WAITING…Well…slow slow…abt 15 min away :clock930::skull_and_crossbones::end:

…Thrown out…lol…that lie even made you more pathetic…HE GOT THROWN OUT JUST AS HE WAS LEFT WITH SLOW ASS INF VS RANGE YA’LL…How convinient!

VIVE LA LIBERTE…NIQUE LA FRANCE!

General Napoleon would you like to join my band of mercenarys take overe all the lone players

Bitch recognized itself as always… Responded where you should

Thanks for posting the screen cap, could not bother having one. Manipulative bitch took the screen cap after I got kicked off though… I actually had my General + 7 infantry and you had 1 almost dead cav, 1 zombie gun + archer… easilyw destroying your sorry ass

Incredibly bitch you got incredibly lucky this time your range Vs my cav + inf just 2 more mins you were done

And the 10m chasing you before were actually enough to annihilate all your range plus cav, so easy.

For everyone to see how easily I fuck bitch, from our last game. never bother posting.

This game was almost as easy and you know it

So would you like to join General

“For everyone to see”, he’s saving month old screenshots…because he knows he’s gona need them! Lol

“Divine intervention and got kicked out of the game when you were just about to die.”…Seriously though, why lie!??

But it must have been alot of frustration for u to create a whole new forum thread about it…How special!

1- It’s not a lie and you know it. You had no way to win this game. 2 min more max and my cav wold destroy the remaining runaway slaves
2 - screenshot is from 20 may less than 1 month ago
3 - I posted here as you disappeared when I got my connection back. all I waste my time doing is responding your lies… Why I created this yesterday thread? When I got my connection back to the game you had disappeared. Afraid of playing me and losing yet again in a humiliating defeat like 20 may and today had I not been disconnected… As the Loser runaway lyier that you are

To do what?

I don’t want to interrupt, but this is pretty toxic, so let’s all just tone it down a bit

Toxic guy started it…just read the title!

You lost your connection the second your cav got routed and you were about to get kited?!? Who’s gona believe that comoon…You can even see the screen there is no cav I killed it! How do you even live with yourself really…

Lie… once again crini . How could you ever kill my
Cav with your zombie leftovers Vs my superior Cav + 7 inf. vNot wasting my time further with this nonsense. You can stay in imaginary world for as long as you want. God won’t save you like that always so get ready to go down to your sad mediocrity

My God…I have the screen to prove it…its right up there just as you quit…THERE WAS NO CAV…exactly my zombie leftovers destroyed you!

Lie again and again and again…
You had my general killed AFTER I lost my connection…how can I explain more simply???
Then you took the screenshot :joy:
You had no way to kill my Gen otherwise as I was protecting it with 7 inf Vs your 2 runaway gun + archer
AND YOU KNOW IT
Funny hiw thiss game mirrors your real personality. Deceptive and relentless cowardice. Now we know your are bad bad full of shit mythoman too
but who cares? Everyone can see how easily I beat you with the only real screenshot that exist up there :shushing_face: