Bounty For Blasphemer Centurion

Don’t worry cent we are coming

companion%20cav%20charge
alexander

phalanx

Cool pics but they carry no weight were are your screenshots of victories over me all my pics carry SS of your fallen comrads

The first time i ever played you, it was in a custom match on your own battlefield, and I decisively defeated you. Lately I have been spending more time on things like playing basketball, lifting weights, and having sex with beautiful women, while you have been camped out on samurai wars seemingly all day every day. And the painting you posted is a very bad knock off of a much better classic painting of Vercingetorix surrendering at Alesia. Long story short, grow up. You may be good at samurai wars, but you’re not that good, and you suck at life. That is all.

Lol i got a beautiful wife so i got in house pretty pussy daily while your out claiming about having sex your probly jacking off to all the beautiful women on the internet you wish u could have. I lift weights to got a bench IN my house just haven’t been lifting lately and ill ball all over your ass ill be hitting 3s and driving threw ur ass maybe lol and i have a job and pay my bills im just that good at this game this is the shit i do in my free time cause i love this game not even ps4 games top this maybe online modern warefare tops it but u cant carry a ps4 in your pocket

You can’t even spell kid. Grow up. You are an embarrassment.

D5513DF8-F289-49D2-BC8A-B367909F3C2E

that escalated quickly

Lol i think ur the kid outa the both of us im the grown man, boy go ride your scooter outside :sweat_smile:. It aint grammer class buddy no need for correct punctuation so i ain’t spell checking

LOL!hahahah

WaitinNBaitin Looks Older but sometimes appearance does deceive

He might Be Excersing 24/7

I think this is better

For me

Or too classy