Can anyone tell me about The Katana their Advantages and disadvantages πŸ™ thanks

About the Katana Their disadvantages and advantages I seem to lose em right away also What Is the difference between Matchlocks and Archers. From what I know The Archers have longer range and the matchlocks have shorter. Of course I will categorize this as a tactic. After this I might create a whole new topic so we can discuss all of the Advantages and disadvantages of units.

Sekian Terima Kasih~HailTheSlayer

Katanas are shock troops which means there really made for charging they have highest armor but no shield like all the other units which let’s them be shot down just as afectevly

Actually, katanas are more immune to flanking attacks then yari and pikes because you can pivot a sword around easier than a spear. There is no armour difference I know of.

Disadvantages are that they could not beat a pike unit in a frontal 1v1, due to the pikes having more reach. I use them as troops to protect my pikes from flanking manoeuvres.

Advantages for the katana are also they Have some shield or something that the Arrows of archers can and could penitrate so it is harder to get them with archers and they are Samurai they do not easily break even if they do wait a while they’ll come back.

No shield

Kinda

They are quite hard too get

I’m waiting

1v1

The Turks And Arabs Are Waiting

Don’t worry I’m coming 3ac4d1a45f37c9ef45d40432c22a439a 454815719ce84aa08f98c63a4e7cda79--king-richard-king-henry

But you got defeated sire

You beat him

Cent

Of course not Rommel and his ally did my ally left half battle and I was able to retaliate

we are in Jerusalem

Waiting each day

Aware of the Mongols and Seeing the crusaders

We beat you