Chosokabe clan of the tosa province recruiting!

Ok

I would encourage you to act soon as the map is rapidly filling up, right now you are able to attain territory posting screens of random players when map fills with territory owners you will have to battle more experienced players. Now you can attain land and fortify it so other better players have a harder if not impossible time defeating you due to crutches or turrain advantage

Ok thank tou and have you seen my brother on yet

Do I need to learn anything for de game?

Renown

Misuki 1
Lotus_Platoon 1
Toshiyoshi 0
Japanboys 0

It shows how active you have been in your clan

Cool Idea.

Well rip me I’m going on like once a week.

IM ALIVE I rise back from the ashes

I volunteer to kick all your asses

Meet me on the battlefield if you’re not a total coward

i will be going on vacation so my clan will as well

is this game now dead, would you say?? if not i would really love to join your clan. what’s the discord?

Daimyo Misuki-san, I would love the honour of being a retainer, or if this is not possible a samurai OR a general. I fully understand if these places are taken tho (Not to be insolent or anything, but I’m pretty good at this. Been playing about a week, not lost a game yet apart from that time I cut out. Chickrani,or “No Mas” sharda, or whatever he called, had a pretty heated discussion with me about me apparently being some Sort of hacker. I swear I’m not . Here’s the link: Daddy DeVito's tactics . I’ll play a game to prove tho, plus some screenshots of me winning games.

I hope I didn’t type all this and the clan is in fact dead SMH

This clan is dead

Only RMG is still active and tgats only me and two players

Why did no one tell these poor people I don’t have a phone I clearly posted on discord that I couldn’t go on so I’ll be on😐

Sure since we dead and I can’t go on you can be the active one