Exclusive Mongol Horde Clan created...for the feared and the hated!🎖

Word the fuck up…ahhh it feels good being back :crystal_ball: Tulak has returned

Welcome back…looking forward to completely destroying you! See you when am standing on your head,.

Or my foot on your neck…

Well it started good for ya! And stfu about ur teammate sucking! My teammate joined me just so he could commit suicide and watch me loose…out of pure hatred for me…that sick fuck…lol! Anyway you were looking all confused out there!

By the way…where the hell’d you disappear…thought you were hungry for 1 vs 1…guess not!

It’s alright it’s alright calm down…I’d rather have an enemy leave after getting spanked like that than ruin that victory like that haha but that’s just me :man_shrugging:t2::crystal_ball: ehh I’ve seen your abilities you’re no fun…decent but no fun…

Got boring…I see you want to end it fast after losing…drag it out when winning…haha you got no grace win or lose…always be a semi general…:robot::crystal_ball::sunflower:

Playing me is not fun…I am not nice…there is no grace in making pyramids from skulls! The enemies wifes…they are my wifes now…their children my slaves…their brothers heads are silverplated drinking cups for my brothers…ooooppps…I have no brothers I killed them aswell!

IMG_3968

By the way you have yet to see me loose…

Haha actually I saw you lose against one player the one match I watched of yours…ended up winning the next one :trophy:

It doesnt count if you are spectator…

Lol ok …

White Russians and Dark Mongols, could mix up in a pretty flavorsome cocktail :skull_and_crossbones:️:prince:t3::prince:t4::skull_and_crossbones:

haha…They have Lebowsky! Check out russian chicks…

IMG_4049

They look native american

Outstanding cocktail :stuck_out_tongue::thought_balloon: