Good god what happened

What happened. This used to be the perfect game. It was like chess. Now it is garbage. Just look at the lack of players and skills. Felix you took a perfect game and trashed it. Go back to original settings. There is a reason nobody plays anymore it’s because you royally fucked up the game play…

• swampfox

Gameplay is practically the same, with some minor adjustments to movement controls(which was an improvement.) Strategy aspects are the same besides the fact that archers auto aim has been improved so that calv screens are not as useful anymore, but they were only useful against absolute beginners in the first place(so I’d say thats an improvement as well.) The only other things that changed are a simple UI change(has nothing to do with actual gameplay though) and stability improvements. So what are you talking about Swampfox?

“The lack of players and skills”, you are very welcome to test some skills here and back up that talk!

I used to agree with you sir but it seems better now. Why don’t you come back sir and we will test your mettle?

Come back? I never left…