Ideas on how I think would make the game better

If the creators can read this maybe think about adding a function where men can build trenches. Also it would be cool if there were maps with villages or forts

I think we should have add some victory point

the trenches was the stupidest idea Ive ever heard…and there is really no need for fortresses and villages…

Actually trenches are a good idea it would help in beating ur tactics without having to chase for hours it would cut of ur tactics

I guess u’d exept carpet bombing if it would help u against my strategy…maybe snipers…what a turd

Agree :+1: Centurion, I just hate coward runners …

If it would cut the time chasing you then im all for it lol or atleast maybe a better feature that stops units running threw other units so easy and undameged this would help make games a bit shorter but still alow for your tactics but if you messed up it would cost you instead as long as my entire army isn’t there your range and cav run threw units like there not even there giving you huge flexability to keep runing and make multiple errors

And a low amount of amo on archers that’s why I can’t beat Crini oh and tirdness bar

I am all that is Samurai Wars :shinto_shrine::eye::shinto_shrine:

Hahaha

Build Maps to ios Make so you can see what territory you own[quote=“Generalhermreck, post:1, topic:10724, full:true”]
If the creators can read this maybe think about adding a function where men can build trenches. Also it would be cool if there were maps with villages or forts
[/quote]