Look this coward runner /running bitch aka "no mass"

You dont have to call me names now…I was merely asking a question in that post! Kind of guessing what happened, since it was weard! If I wanted to post recent victories over you, I would…I have a few screens of victories over you Eric…recent…victories! But it was not my intention…DUMBASS!

Ooops somebody lost his tempeeeer…

Was it the low ping that made you lose it or the fact that you lost twice in a total gametime of about 3 min?? And about…all matches lately!

3min Not by your doing at all so i wouldnt take credit for that but your shady ass defenatly would you know in your wildest dreams you couldnt defeat me in 3 min ill crush your ass in any face to face battle in a map that has no place for your ass to flee

Your the one that runs from a fight and when in a safe distance turns around and says im right here lets fight then does it again when approched. Coward runs deep in ur vains embedded ito ur DNA​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::joy::relieved:

Actually I have never seen him this mad poor Centurion…and that ping shit, I think you might have even tampered with your connection so it seems like you didnt take part in the battle! Your units seemed pretty determined I tell ya that…thats probably why your screen is from just when all units routed…otherwise why the hell would you be so daaaamn mad and frustrated! And that shit above…when your abatar turned into a question mark has never happened…never…It only happened once before with Almighty…and he was about as mad as you are now…well he’s allways mad actually!

Here the last three before this one…you quit one with a full army…but hey thats what the mentally weak do…

Lol wht, i got that screen cause i knew your ass was gonna post and say u won i didnt even notice i was discconnected till i caught ur fleeing cav thats when i knew something was wrong but u run so much ur previous fleeing commands where the last thing my device picked up so it seemed i was playing you but then u were caught i know thats not your stle to battle ur more of a run first tactic so i looked at ping and sure enough dropped ping

You make this game meaningfull for me Centurion…Thank you…It wouldn’t be the same without you! :fist:t6::fire::heart:

Congrats for the win…its been a while…although I had to logg out and in to even see my opponent!

Its been awhile l​:grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy: ya and u still tried to run​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and got annihilated in less then 4 min a real victory. not a cheap cowards victory u pride yourself in :grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::joy:

The exitement the kid shows…fully understanable! Good for you…you needed that!

And having had a few easy wins, I have to admitt I got full of my self to the point of foolishness! Good on taken advantage…