Mroz house of the SOF clan recruitment center

See this is is a high house to house of Mroz but you and your bro can make up a name to use

??? What do you mean

You talk too much…defendd your clan on the battlefield! Lord knows your leader is too scared to do that…so take the arrows in his place

Even if I beat you you run with your last unit what’s the point you tell others not to run if they only have 2 units left and yet you do it what a hipocret

No mas I’m not going to fight you, you demand a battle but runs like a pussy when shit goes wrong

No mas just shut the hell up

I tell nobody anything about how to do their battle…“even if you beat me”…you mean when your infantry wins the mele but you cav, general and range are routed and you are in a hopeless situation?!? Oh weak pathetic one…

Last battle you were hopelessly destroyed with my whole army left…in like four minutes…thats why you wont battle me your holy weakness! It was monday…six days ago…I know u remember…

And you…you talk…but you smell of fear…when your clan gets together…the smell gets unbarebly strong!

Svart Sverd just got destroyed…outclassed…turned into…dust

But am surprised the lad showed some balls and took it to the battlefield! He even showed traces of class…but I think fear got the better of him, he panicked and made all the wrong choices!

Why should we give you the satisfaction of winning

No mas no one wants to fight you your no fun

You call us cowards when majority of the time we just want a good time instead of your boring ass games

I am in :smiley:

Exactly…now ur opening up…loosing is no fun! Scared ass…

I will face you today crini after I return home.We are going to shoot clay pigeons

:palestinian_territories::fist:t6: I respect that, u should set the example for the rest of the pack!

No mas it’s not losing that’s no fun it’s sitting around while you’re cav kites for 20 minutes because you’re scared of fighting

And no mas can you just leave this chat just go back to your chat so you can kiss your own ass in peace