New feature in this build: unit selection and group movement!
I’ve reworked the command gestures. Basic movement is like before, but now you can:
- single tap on a unit to select or deselect
- tap and hold to select all nearby units
- move all selected units with a single gestures
Please try out and comment.
Other fixes in this build:
- Fixed crash when uploading photos to the forum (iOS)
- Pause music when app moves to background (Android)
(Note: The Android version is ready, but I couldn’t upload it because of a technical issue with app versioning on the Goggle Play Store, will resolve that tomorrow.)
The web version can be found here:
IMPORTANT: Because of an unfortunate mistake I made when choosing versioning scheme in combination with Google changing some technical policies, I'm not able to update the app in the Play Store. Really frustrating, but well, shit happens, and I need to move on, so I've made a new app for Samurai Wars.
The new Android app is currently in open beta testing. To download, visit this link: