Page is full. H.S.C History and its start

H.S.C I mean

I want to join

Hi guys how are you doing?

to all my clan members i will not be playing 4 a few days due to cracked screen but when my new phone gets here ill be playing see you all in a few

HI, can I join your clan?

And my discord name is YamamotoKansuke#6111

Hay can I get all your emails so I can send you discord invights guys also go watch the vids I posted

Ill beat every singhle on of yall in here. Let me kno if yall wanna get ya ass whooped lol jk all love

For real tho who wanna play

Thank you for your approving. Iā€™d like to learn to fight and win.

Yoo lemme in I beat oyour officers regularly

Hey I send amessage to you

To all my members if you spectate and c me lose to a less superior opponent, i recently got a new phone and it creates alot of lag and glitching not sure why i think my processes speed is slower causing phone to glitch and lag

Also i cant upload so i cant change rank

How Do I join

I put ur profile up now we must battle

Hay Whhzi can I have your discord tag agin I deleated discord by acsident

Hey u should do another battle best of 3 for the great one cause that battle i faught with him it glitched if u notice my range are extreamly exposed and i never do that a glitch kept me from me from fixing my units and my range wouldnt move they kept glitchin back to the front leaving them exposed ive beat the great one many times the glitch just wouldnt allow me to manuaver and use my range effectively so i just charged the hill some units glitched and didnt all move on charge

Hay cent can I get promoted

Sure just practice the qualities of an optio read the list in bigging of this page it tells u how to climb ranks read were it says optio