Problem with latest version

I actually just got them running by guessing the spot they were heading to and double clicked it

I’m having crazy problems with the selection I select one unit and everyone comes an u change back to the old version???

https://goo.gl/photos/b6yVJWxis1oZaWPd9
I tryed a siege battle and it selected both teams and it got chaotic

Please try to write in full sentences so that we can fully understand what you are trying to communicate.

Thruzan

I select a single unit it selected both teams and everyone started moving if u look on the pic u see the archers well they all ran into the steep hill in back of them which disorganized them and I had to tell them one at a time to go back to their positions and it selected the entire team …and I just exited right there (this is in sandbox mode)

Sandbox is currently just a first step and a quick hack to get it up and running. It will need some work before it gets smooth.

But regarding selections, are you having problems with them in online mode too?

We need full control over reds in sandbox

The new version is absolute trash and if you have to ask specifically what is wrong with it I guess you will never know Bc it only took me about thirty seconds of gameplay to Become completely fed up with it

Frankly I am just about ready to throw this game out of my country

Then leave if you can’t explain what’s wrong… Because that’s what is required of you when you download beta

Units are hard to control

Maybe you should explain why you have trouble controlling units… Cause no one else feels the same way.

Thruzan

I will do a stable release next week, with the new controls disabled. Development of the new controls will be continued on the beta track until they work really well. Adding unit selection and group movement is an important step for being able to add future functionality.

You need to stop listening to all of these people who keep telling you to improve the game. This game is simple and always will be. If you could keep a simple thing simple instead of complicating it that would be a great way to avoid ruining it.

Nobody needs to control groups of units in this game. This isn’t Sid meiers Antietam where you are controlling like 200 regiments,

Just so you know, the group control will be in addition to the current single unit control setup. You will still be able to play like you are wanting to play. The idea of group control is to ease the movement process and in my opinion Nik has laid a good foundation for this.

Thruzan

All I can tell you is I try to control one unit and I end up controlling another.

Did you update to the latest version? There was a fix for this.

Thruzan

You should join the tournament.

Thruzan

I didn’t seem to have any problems with it online