Problems logging in

Can’t fix my name back since, I joined the forum, and soon after had updated to version 29 via App Store. Fix it asap!!!

SW Tournament - April 2017

I just updated, and I’ve lost my name, it just says Player now.

Make sure you log in with your forum account in-game.

Done that. Now what.

Geez I didn’t see I had to actually rename my name, it doesn’t use game centre anymore. OK!

Nup I dunno…

My name still not showing

What do you mean? Can you show me what problem you are having. @Jezzadajesta

Thruzan

I’ve done that, still no name

My “Username” and “Name” are both “Jezzadajesta” ?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, change the name to [T] Jezzadajesta
@Jezzadajesta
Thruzan

Why should this matter?! If I have a name it should show regardless if there is a [T] or not.

I just put your special “[T]” in front of my name just to see for a laugh thinking that some how magically my name would appear. Nope!!!

And I can read!!! I DO UNDERSTAND THE NAME THING. Please don’t mention it again to me. It make me feel like you think I’m stupid or something. Ffs!

So your name isn’t appearing? Is it like this? With the name just blank…

Thruzan

I don’t know why you would ask me if it’s blank. No its not IT HAS TEXT THERE! As in my NAME. God almighty it’s like talking to a wall, just get Felixs to fix it I haven’t got time for this bs!

I’m trying to understand what you are trying to communicate… Can you post a picture?

Thruzan

I’d rather NOT SHOW MY EMAIL

I HAVE PUT TEXT IN THE “NAME” SECTION - THAT SHOULD SHOW UP AS MY NAME REGARDLESS OF THE CHARACTERS I USE. I STILL HAVE “Player”!!! Understand?!

Thank you… That’s all you had to say. Now I understand what you mean.

Thruzan