Problems logging in

Try closing and reopening the game. If that doesn’t work the reinstall it to see.
Just so you know, you aren’t the only one having this problem.

Tried all that stuff, it’s in Felixs hands, I think he doesn’t want me playing the game imo.

Lol… Don’t worry. @KSE has the same problem. Nik is looking into it.
Can you tell me what version of iPad you are using?

Just did fresh install, and logged in - in game, still nothing. iPad Pro. I also noticed this game makes the iPad Pro very hot!

Thx for the info man. I’ll tell Nik. Apparently it seems the iPad pro is the common denominator for this bug. @Jezzadajesta

Another weird interesting nit bit, when I do new install from the App Store, it says version 28 in store. But theb when you tap on it - it says 29. But it is obviously 29 cause it says that when ya open up the game down in the corner, and has the new interface and sandbox etc. So I dunno?!

Or my ip is blocked. All sounds very fishy to me!!!

Your IP is not blocked. I didn’t notice it said version 28 on the store as first glance…

Interesting how I got that App Store update for version 29 JUST AFTER I join the forum. That wasn’t weird at all!!!

And just then I lose mobile data, weird as well.

I think this is just stupid anyways. It should just use game centre, the reason I’m having this glitch is Felix is probably trying to hack me, or it has something to do with multiple ip’s ie the wifi ip and the mobile data ip. This really could be the only issue that I can see.

What it is… Is that the anonymous player login is conflicting with the SW forum login. Nik will fix that in a jiffy @Jezzadajesta

(When an update is release in the App Store, it may take some time for the app description to propagate to all of their servers in all regions and you might see old info for a while, it’s “normal”.)

I’m trying to reproduce this problem, but it’s one of those nasty timing or network related glitches that only show up under the “right” conditions.

SW Tournament - April 2017

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I login by typing my email and password and I still stay as “player”

I just can’t host a map for the tournament it goes straight to practice mode

If it goes straight to practice mode its the old version. Go to App Store and update to the latest version 29.

I have bug

Doesn’t have an update last one was march 30th I’m on iPad Pro

Great! Thanks!