Quitters club deluxe (in loving memory for the ones who got cold feet) and rage quitters

IF YOU ARE…

Raise ur mofekin hands in the air!!!

as usual you are keeping yourself busy by posting topics calling players names

just saying i prob wont see your answer and attacks on me till a few weeks

Me calling players names? I could call you a crackhead for the ilogical noncence you post…but that would be insulting to people with serious addictions and problems in life! Unless you noticed I am the one being called names…if you bother to look at the screenshots!

And what is more chocking the idiocy written by you is getting likes!

W O W. Seems lik ur popular.

The ones who stray from the tribe are allways "popular! Politicians are popular, warcriminals are popular…“Yay” sayers are popular…I dont say “Yay”!

yeah i know, calling a topic “quitters club deluxe” is NOT calling someone a quitter right?

next answer in 4 weeks (about)

What fucking four weeks you degenerate!? This is about the ones who get cold feet and quit with screenshots of their quitting asses, there of quitters! “Piece of trash no good quitters” would be namecalling! You should be on the battlefield instead of being an irritating piece of shit on the forum, THAT WAS NOT NAMECALLING EITHER!

This one even put his emotion to words

French short guy in disguise and mr HeHe, notorious rage quitters…

…and deluted loosers!

You all have cowards blood seeping threw your pores including you crni it ozes from your mouth and draines from your eyes

Who is all lol

You have pickled fish stench that ozes from every vagina in ur family, including yours!

I’m closing this topic, this is not what this forum is about. Please take a moment to read the FAQ, http://forum.openwar.org/faq, specifically the following section:

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum or chat.