Samurai Wars dead

Zero players on what’s going on :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

I thnk people r just adjusting 2 new platform finally stable the app still force stops sometimes but 4 most part ok i dont know how busy it used 2 b but i always notice it tapers off around certain times usually busy around 5 am to 5 or 6 pm mountain time and i got a few people to download game they didnt understand units n how things function i suggested to creater mabe he should creat a video tutorial2 show new players technique n concept of techniques n a better understanding of multiple movement Featurs wich make the world of difference in both inf battle and strategic formation

At one point the game had average of 50+ players on

10+ players with customized names

Highest point there were like 80+ players on thoughout the whole day sometimes

Wow when was this was it like that. For years or months cause i know ths app been around 4 a while all i know is that if more people new about multiple movement Feature and how to use it for inf battle it would probly let them win alot more givn them confidence helping these new people so thy want to come back

Game has been around for a few years but this was around back in April of this year a lot of people were on more