Sick of this, absolutely done

GODDAMNIT!!!, I HATE THIS GAME, THE MECHANICS ARE STRANGE, z.TROOPS.ROUTE WITH LITTLE TO .NO.REASON, EVERYTIME I PLAY SOMEONE WITH SKILL THEY ARE .RUDE., AND NOW, WITH THE GLORIOUS UPDATE, ARCHERS DONT WORK, IM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, THE RUDE PVP PLAYERS ARE UNBEARABLE, IM UNINSTALLING.

Be patience samurai you will learn

Don’t give up! Examine those “rude” stategies and use your forces to counter them. Who knows you might break their strategy get the advantage. The mechanics will get better.

Thats just because they are sad that you are so ggood

I do have to agree with the routing thing. The formula for morale should be revised.

When rewriting the event sending mechanism for this update, I made a typo with the casualty event. I will check if I might have made a similar mistake with morale.

He is right about the archer and muskets not working , i lost a match because someone had skirmishes that worked and I didn’t , secondly the last three updates that have occurred have created nothing but more problems , I appreciate the fact that the producer of this game try’s to fix the problems with this game , but if this producer reads my statement , do us all a favor , remove the last 2 updates so us players skilled or not can enjoy this game . Third , that players was right , people in this game can be very mean and I understand the struggle he is or was in when playing this game . Thanks . Have a great day all

Too true. I am also off the opinion that the updates have made the game worse then it was before. It can be frustrating. At the same time the control mechanics have improved a lot. The ranged units should be fixed by now.

As far as rude players go…I am probably one of those players. There are times when I get the opponent to kill their own general with their archers. I don’t do this every time but I always rush with my cav at the start to at least get the opponent thinking about defending their ranged units. If the rude players you speak of run the cav rush I would suggest you find a way to counter it. Many people, like myself, will often use any strategy possible to win. By learning and practicing cheap and overpowered strategies we learn even better ones.

Anyways, I’m not trying to argue with you just responding. The creator might read these comments, but if you have any specific suggestions (such as the timing of alpha releases) I suggest making a separate thread. Development threads should only focus on one topic.

If you are concerned with the way others play or can’t seem to counter a specific strategy I would appreciate someone making a thread about that specifically. I would be happy to help anyone counter the rude tactics that have been brought up recently.

I’ve obsoleted the previous bad version (170718.1852) so you shouldn’t encounter the archer problem anymore.

Patience young samuraiz :crossed_swords:️:shield::crossed_swords:️:shield::crossed_swords:️:shield::crossed_swords:️:shield::crossed_swords:️:shield:

If you are taking about tactics , in my opinion , if your not cheating anything goes . I also make opponents kill there own calvery with there archers . To counter this I deploy my troops in a tight group that looks like a brick wall , if the enemy sends a calvery charge I just move up my mele troops up a small bit and enemy calvery dies , also , don’t take baits, it’s that simple . I am an opertunist, I don’t rely on aggression or defence , it’s just what gives me an advantage

However , I do not agree with bullying, it is very very very bad

Don’t be such a pussy

Hahaha

… man , don’t be a rude wretch ok , be nice and kind in all things , be humble in victory and defeat, and most of all , do what god says

Grow up son