iOS

Sign up by replying to this forum topic. Just saying “hi” will do, and don’t write your e-mail address. Once I’ve registered your account in iTunes TestFlight you will get an e-mail instructions how to download the beta version. The registration step is a manual process, so it can take several hours before you get your mail.

IMPORTANT: I’ve got many reports of invite emails getting lost. If you haven’t received the email within 12 hours, let me know and I’ll send a new one.

Android

Sign up for the Android beta here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.openwar.samurai

Samurai Wars Update 27 Beta Now Open
Roadmap update (feb 2016)
Samurai Wars Update 27 Beta Now Open
Update 27 new beta build available
Roadmap (sep 2015)
Release schedule
Are there other ways of getting beta / early access?
3v3 or maybe 4vs4
New build of iOS/Android/Web beta (170919.2110)
Status update (jan 2018)
Fix Start Panel
How do I make a custom map
Nikodil plz read
Beta download? How to
Beta download? How to
New build of iOS/Android/Web beta (170322.2131)
New build of iOS/Android/Web beta (180219.2243)

Hello, I am a duck, may I register for the beta?

Beta
I loooove beta this game is neat

You have been added. Note: Among the known issues in the current build, there is a glitch that makes it not showing all matches when re-opening the app. The workaround is to force close the app (double-tap the home button) before re-opening. The iTunes admin site is down for maintenance this week, but I’ll submit a new beta with fixes as soon it opens again next week.

Hi this is amazing
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi I want this beta please

Hi, I wish to be in beta

Hi, i really would like to try out the beta, the current game is amazing

Add me to the beta pls. ty.

Hi my name is cool rod

Is it too late for me?

It’s never too late. This beta still needs more testing time. And after that there will be even more betas.

I would love a beta access as well!

How do I get the beta access? I have test flight downloaded and the samurai wars game dl’d but it always sits at connecting.

It might have been a temporary problem. Try reinstalling version 26 from the App Store and verify that it works there. Then try install the TestFlight version, and let me know if the problem still is there.

Hello, i love this game. I would like to join The beta server. Thanks in advance

Sup I’m a beta tester so ya I’ll gladly test ure game.

Hi, i would like to try.

How do we sign up for beta?