Sons of the Fallen [SOF] (Recruting)

Guys you’re going to get this thread shut down.

Is that what you have to say on the subject!? Anything else…?

I refuse to take a side in this matter. If that’s what you’re asking.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smiley::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::open_mouth::open_mouth::smirk::laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiley::grinning::blush::slight_smile::gun::hocho::dart::fried_egg::bomb:

One way to settle this is a battle were only the general needs to be killed for one to be named victorious

U already have…

Does it look like any of them want to settle anything on the battlefield!?

He will just run and run and run with his general I’m not stupid ither

As I said…

He’s a smart brave young kid…he wants to be a marine when he grows up!

Mroz desided to run, he ran n ran…actually no more than 5 minutes untill all but one range unit was left…then…he became bored…IT WAS ONLY TEN SECOND LEFT MROOZZZ HAHAHA!

And another story…

Those didnt take so long did they Mroz…had u not desided to make that pointless 5 min run…one of them would have been over in 3 minutes

But respect…actually got ur ass on that fresh battlefield grass! Not like mamas boy…the leader you follow!

The victory…ahwell…we knew it would be easy…but the things this kid writes in the chat are plain retarded! THE LEADER OF THE SOF LADIES N GENTLEMEN…However did “cav battle” turn into “gag battle” hahahaha…Nah son…no gag battles here…find a clan mate for that!

When his infantry was weak…and his range was gone…hmmm all of a sudden proposed a cav battle to end it all…You seen the movie “Indecent Proposal”!?

We finally cut that head…

My God…with Zao gone…you have turned into defenceless women! Now we have Khan left to try and defend the honor of this bunch…But I am seriously proposing you have a reorganisation at the top! Anyone is more qualified…

Haha you make me laugh cringe Lord I’m not making an axcuse but I got a brand new phone it’s work a bit different so I haft to get accustomed to it don’t work your time will come old man

TheHorseLord: “I’m not making an excuse…but…I’m making an excuse”