Territory War's

Create account by going to forum.openwar.org, layout is exactly the same as app forum, here you can upload screenshots to conquer territory, name the state or just say random and post the screens of players who’s territory you want. You can help any player if you are an elite, trade states or request an elite players help aka (allias) to conquer territory on your behalf if you have a strong clan mate or allies but you must make it known to me aka (territory bank) because the logo will change to the one requesting help, if you request a challenge against a profile player they must exept in 3 DAYS or LOSE territory if they are lower rank they can (request a crutch up to 4 unit loss of elites player) to make it even
(only if challenged) only anything lower then corporal can request crutch. reply arrow under a comment then upload button to post any pics
join any clan by posting i wanna join in the page of clan you wish to join
All this is pure forum based none of it actually adds to game play a clan is more for noteriety and to represent the quality players that exist in your clan some clans are weaker but new players that are quick and good learners can join a weak clan and make it strong help each other in clan by conquering land for each other. I Centurion will start in 1 spot on each map and conquer my way out of that spot 1 by 1 using road and rivers for a greater challenge, general ranks of any faction will start with 1 in there home country and 10 in forien map. ** I will take on avatar of factions of my other empires in my clan and conquer in there name** unless a general rank fills that faction the rest of member ranks will get 20 spots as well as all others, if i over or under counted on a certain character pls make me aware if its a profile player. This is map,up date will be under map i will give a short summery of territory took on each update,this is official map all others are obsolite

Download for a more confertable view

Advanced Recon Force (Recruiting!)

Territory bank and update
14213933-ancient-city-of-petra-built-in-jordan based in jorden

Minor change feb25 3:49 am forgot to put in rome players didnt process territory only minor adjustments

Love what you have done here

:japanese_ogre:
:martial_arts_uniform::sake:
:footprints:

Thnx man after many failed attemps i had to just make it like this its a challenge for me even if im only 1 playn but you and all are more then welcome to play postscreens with name of city or say random. Will try to update every week but if any1 wants to see there logo changed immidiatly make me aware i will make it priority. There will be no update summary when requesting immidiate change, just change of logo

Carthigo and Nova carthigo has a rematch tommorow feb26 for this territory ordered a crutch of 2 archers if he is unsucessful i will give these two territories to fooly since i am clan leader and can only move my personal logo from rome and must defeat all neighbouring enemy’s to move anywhere

Sir im a new member of the forum and i would like to take Hanoi. Im not really a noob tho :3 since i played this years ago but still.

ok ru clear on how this works and that u must reply within 3 days to challenge or lose territory to Challenger what times will u generally be on i and are you planning on playing frequently i will put you on map next update to make sure you play often aleast a few battles a day to avoid having to take u off due to not playing enough if you wanna join my clan i will train u if u need it if u are elite then recruits can ask 4 crutch to battle u

What bigger name is it by i cant find it

Err Hanoi is the capital city of VietNam and i live in GMT +7.
ED: ahhhh sorry i shoudve mentioned that it is Sahuynh culture in the map sorry.

witchever u like to use…one is from an unregistered player…put it there by mistake

Im the mongol horde thats nice Cent!

How …

U went strangely and inconviniently MIA…forget about it…

If they dont answer just take there territory for disrespecting you :triumph:.im going to update too see changes since u got alot of people. Im only putting ones wit ur monkey figure is that cool, since ive only bearly put map up officially. Others know now forsure there is a map and there being counted ive made all my clan aware
That this is compitition for territory thats y i made the game the way it is if people dont reply the game still moves on as long as you post your screen.

Crini i will issue challenges for other screens of players u beat b4 official map was up, sorry bro just tryn to be fair to other players, now they know its for territory maybe they will play harder or not either way they know

:japanese_ogre:
:martial_arts_uniform::scroll:
:footprints:

Is this for territory???

I will take his northern xiongnu khanate

Siberian people (river territory)
I saw this match it was a great battle on both sides but John wick tried to steal blues victory by intensionaly staying on match even after defeat to preavent me from knowing the player thats victorious i suspect the light blue speaks no english ian does i asked who won he stayed silent but ian is showing much improvment in skill. You can conquer land back by posting in this forum only

Updated feb,26. 2:17am mst
Create account by going to forum.openwar.org, layout is exactly the same as app forum, here you can upload screenshots to conquer territory, name the state or just say random and post the screens of players who’s territory you want. You can help any player if you are an elite, trade states or request an elite players help aka (allies) to conquer territory on your behalf if you have a strong clan mate or allies but you must make it known to me aka (territory bank) because the logo will change to the one requesting help, if you request a challenge against a profile player they must exept in 3 DAYS or LOSE territory if they are lower rank they can (request a crutch up to 4 unit loss of elites player) to make it even
(only if challenged) only anything lower then corporal can request crutch. reply arrow under a comment then upload button to post any pics
join any clan by posting i wanna join in the page of clan you wish to join
All this is pure forum based none of it actually adds to game play a clan is more for noteriety and to represent the quality players that exist in your clan some clans are weaker but new players that are quick and good learners can join a weak clan and make it strong help each other in clan by conquering land for each other. I Centurion will start in 1 spot on each map and conquer my way out of that spot 1 by 1 using road and rivers for a greater challenge, general ranks of any faction will start with 1 in there home country and 10 in forien map. ** I will take on avatar of factions of my other empires in my clan and conquer in there name** unless a general rank fills that faction the rest of member ranks will get 20 spots as well as all others, if i over or under counted on a certain character pls make me aware if its a profile player. This is map,up date will be under map i will give a short summery of territory took on each update,this is official map all others are obsolite. Rules subject to change im still starting but i will never make rules to cheat only to make it fair for every1, if anyone has anyideas of suggestions please PM me on logo

14213933-ancient-city-of-petra-built-in-jordan
Removed Nox from 1 map upon his request to conquer map 1 by 1 i will do the same in rome added 10 of my avater to allow people that get victorys over me are given territory in china in rome i will travel 1 by 1 conquering all. In china i will conquer freely conquerinq like everyone else

1.Crini has started by conquering 7 territories from warrior beast 1 from. Centurion 1 from fooly
2.Centurion conquered 1 from almighty lower west road of northern xiongun khanate
3.Blue conquerd land from Ian the lower river of the Siberian peopl

New changes

1.must post screenshot in the same day not right away but within the day and ONLY will count those in this page to avoid confustion and others can check here if some1 has posted a territory screen against them.

1. All matches are open to any changes if both agree to terms, such as best of 3 for 1 territory exst. Must have screen showing both agreeing to terms

2. Ifsomeone can prove they were heavy glitching. Pings at the bottom left,will have high numbers or no ping proving glitch disqualifying territory but you must allow rematch

3. All players issued challenges if replied and have a day set on battle. All the battles fought between each are more of practice for the challenged, no screens are alowed of spacific player being challenged unless agreed upon by both open game on everyone else

5.allowed 3 days to reply too Challenge if not you forfeit you territory. low ranks can ask for clutch up to 4 units when challenged by a high rank to make it even