Territory War's

Basically. You gain territory by fighting other people on the map.

And how to fight with these people

It says you ask them on this and if they don’t respond in 3 day you take their land

I challenge who is having toletum in the bottom of spain

. . . . . . Middle of the spain toletum

East of spain ceaser augusta

I feel like the map isn’t updated is it? The only map I see on here is the 1 in the first post.

@El-Duderino your encroachment into Spain shall no longer go unnoticed. ARF demands that you relinquesh your holdings in Spain or meet us on the battlefield!

Bonjour :guardswoman: can France participate in its defense?

Are you on the map?

Non…so how can I free Her from these evil forces?

Fight with the mercenary allyance and help us conquer all the lands

can anybody send me updated map of the world plz…

@El-Duderino come in the lobby i will battle u for the south of spain

Update 5 june 18
14213933-ancient-city-of-petra-built-in-jordan
Haitikhan has joind ARF you expanded to the roads wes of the place you requested due to it already being owned by the clan you joined.

Dude requested a all his wins go to state territory first if its available near any of his already expanded territory
Centurion purchased last state needed in Naissus-to the right of rome- and placed a castle for fortification and complete controle. Any enemy wanting to battle for any territory in this state will have to be fought at a crutch of 4 units of 4 rounds for the amount of players in i conquerd in the state originaly.
35 gold to be awarded every 10 days for full control

In 5 days from this post

Centurion= 5gold+20 for 4 AU states
Dane=5gold for 1 AU state
The Duderino= 6 gold

14213933-ancient-city-of-petra-built-in-jordanupdate5
@Brad
If you seek a type of campaign mode to this game or an economic game. If you plan on playing frequently you can ask for a state to grow an empire or if you dont play alot but do a decent amount of playing you can join a clan or allyyourself with one and help grow theres just post a request to join.

The point of the game is to conquer the full map whether by force diplomacy with allies or buying it by way of screenshots loaded in 1 of 2 places. You will see the advancements with your logo next to conquerd territory with arrows of certain colores representing individuals state colores also a square of soldiers over the conquerd army advancements

Cent you didn’t add my clan

@Hakaishin @Sullyman

The ARF challenges you for your lands in Spain.

@El-Duderino, and @Nox seem to be inactive so we will take their lands unless they respond.

El duderino is active nox may not be but i can battle in his place