The greatest conquest of all time

I hereby announce the greatest conquest of all time
Yasuhiro Miwa, was the greatest warrior of all time, he conquered vast amounts of land and built up the powerful Kingdom Of Weima, his greatest foe was Taro Kentaro, leader of the once powerful Kingdom Of Dwewia, of whom Yasuhiro Miwa conquered most of his land, has decided to end Yasuhiro Miwa’s conquest, and recruited Tetsuhiko Omura, from the Kingdom Of Miraliweth, the best war strategist in the world to help him defeat Yasuhiro Miwa once and for all, when Yasuhiro Miwa got word of this plan he decided to recruit anyone willing to fight to death for his kingdom while Tetsuhiko Omura and Taro Kentaro were looking for experienced warriors who fear nothing who will win this war??
HOW IT WORKS
*Everyone interested just choose a color, team and territory and I will add you to the map
*once all ten territory spaces are taken you fight each other
RULES
1)only one battle per participant per day
2)whoever wins will take over as many tiles in the grid of the defeated person as the amount of remaining units in his army
3)every battle should be exchanged in the warriors bank for gold/silver and the losing team will have to give all the gold/silver earned to the winning team
4)once you have been eliminated admit defeat and surrender

MAKE SURE TO CAPTURE ALL YOUR REMAINING UNITS IN THE SCREENSHOT BECAUSE THAT’S HOW MANY TILES YOU WILL CONQUER

3v3 Tang Dynasty
Definitive Map?

I’ll give this a shot. Thanks for including the alliance bank. Should I be on your team since we are in the same alliance or should I join the other team so you can have an opponent?

Can I play as Taro Kentaro? The map should be mostly Kingdom Of Weima correct and Kingdom Of Dwewia should be fighting to win it back?

are you willing to fight to death or are you experienced??

no its half on half

you can be Taro Kentaro just say which territory you want and color

i gave you a territory and color if you want i can change it

I’m willing to fight to the death. I’ll take the territory above Bob.

@Noremac please choose a number between 1 to 4

Hey flick missle if this dont work out insted of starting a new map maybe u can help update territory map we can be co-creaters u can implement rules u like in it if suitable. we can help each other so updating isnt so long im updating as we speak tonight or tommorow morning map will be out if not its cool but it would make it easier incase u decide not to play anymore your map wont just be another dead game. That way the territory map grows and functions fast i would update more often but i got alote of realife stuff etc. That slowes the process of updating but a team will be faster and we can all brain storm to add to game such as currency my object with territory game. is to make it easy simple and fun to play simple to update but also has depth in stratigy. Im thinking of adding castles but still in brain storming process

Looking 4 a story writer

how will we all know what to do how do i know what you updated and just saying i dont understand how your thing works its a complicated map and long instructions wich is why i made this simple and easy but yeah i willing to help you

Ya it has long instructions i just try to cover everthing people constatantly asked about or issues that poped up during its infancy but its as simple as looking at the map, finding a spacific area observe who is in that area, issue a challenge to a spacific owner of that territory by posting for example, i challege centurion for roma or if u see me in lobby and defeat me post a screen with roma over it on next update u will get my territory

Yeah but the map is a bit messy as opposed to mine

Ok red bubbles are current movements purple lines are previos movements and red are all past movements i will work to clean up map make it less blurry and eisier to understand. In territory bank under the map is a narritive of all current update movements wich help to understand were people went i use the destination players request to conquer to make narritive or will post to nearest territory of opponant they beat if they left no spacific destination. this is what i will have u help in if you want if your enthusiastic on helping i will give u more detailes but to cut this short i will wait 4 ur reponse

And what about that???

@Noremac you can choose any number but this team was assigned these numbers

Try to keep to these honorable guidelines that @bob_the_shogun said but of course if you just can’t lose this conquest then feel free to run away with your 1 archer cav and shoot all his infantry (because you killed his cav right away to be able to run with yours)
Thanx :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Two

there you go

I wondered where those came from.