The Mercenary Army

##The Mercenary Army

This is a Clan for the Great Generals of Samurai Wars. In this Army there are two main Divisions. The Mercenary Main Division and the Advanced Recon Division. Generals of the Army place themselves under one of the two.

• Mercenary Military Divisions

1st Main Force [MMF] under… General Deathbringer
Known as the Crazy Army of Conquest. Also known for using unhinged and divide strategies to massacre the enemy.

2nd Mercenary Military Force under… General Uvoxyuwin
The regiment was dubbed “Rain of Fletchings” for their heavy/strategic use of ranged units.

3rd Mercenary Military Force under… General Gustavo
Known as the ‘Brutal and unmerciful Legion’.

4th Mercenary Military Force [MMF] under… General XxPersiusxX
Known as ‘Savage Heavy Weight’

5th Mercenary Military Force [MMF] under… General Wanagi
Led by Wanagi Mahél Kin Húnkešni Thaté, which translates to Ghost in the Slow Wind. His force is known as the Warriors of the Lakota.

6th Mercenary Main Force [MMF] under General cesar_roman_emperor
Another name for this regiment is the mighty ‘Vae Victus Legion’.

7th Mercenary Military Force [MMF] under General Aegis
He was nicknamed “Senso no Tenshi” translating to “Angel of War” for his prowess in commanding his troops on the field of battle. He is the commander of the 7th MMF which has been dubbed the “The Angel’s Skirmishers” as they specialized in skirmishing to weaken the enemy before breaking them.

8th Mercenary Main Force [MMF] under General Ryu
Known as the ‘Angels of Death’ that destroy all in their path.

10th Mercenary Military Force [MMF] under… General Calvary
Known as the Riders of the Fold.

• Advanced Recon Division supervised by General KSE

1st Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General n0remac with his subordinate… Flick_Missile
Know that you are doomed should you cross paths with this Regiment.

3rd Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General Stella Ballad
Known as ‘The Silent but Patient Eyes of the Army’

5th Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General Ilan

7th Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General Varckas
Known as ‘Vae Victis’

9th Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General Streà
Known as ‘The Shield to the Eyes’

##Recruitment is open!
If u wish to join the Mercenary Army, ask in the forum below. Please note that you will be tested in battle before your official joining. You will lead your own Mercenary Force and shall fight for honor and glory in the name of our Clan.
Please get an app called “Discord”. That way the Clan may stay in contact and be able to successfully organize in tournaments and such.

Also note that this is a Clan separate from general Roleplay. We will happily challenge any other clan out there and claim glory through victory. We will post such victories here.

Mercenary for hire

Hi I would like to join.

I would like to command a military division under the name of General Ryu.

I would be most happy to prove my skills in a test of skill and determination.

I also have just defeated your friend General SunBin

My kindest regards WarLord Ryu…

Welcome to the Army WarLord Ryu. I look forward to seeing your potential.

Thruzan

I would like a place among your ranks, I will lead an army named, “Gods Tear” in the Main Division,
I will be waiting for one of your men to challange me.

-Leviathan

Hi I would like to join in your army under the name of Ronin Varckas

Dear Leviathan,
I will consult Lord Thruzan upon the matter of your test but I do have very good informants that say your a great warrior.

My Regards General Ryu

I would like to join.

Welcome to the Mercenary Army Leviathan. You shall be assigned to a great Regiment whom you shall lead to Glory in battle. I would like to know your in-game name.
Also please get Discord, for it will greatly facilitate matchmaking.

Thruzan

Welcome to the Mercenary Army! I would like to know your in-game name and test you in battle.
Also please get Discord, for it will greatly facilitate matchmaking.
Thruzan

Welcome Kaleb. The Mercenary Army happily accepts you. I would like to test your skills in battle before you are fully applied.
Also please get Discord as it will facilitate matchmaking. The server link to Discord is above.

Thruzan

The Mercenary Army happily accepts @Uvoxyuwin to join. You will need to get Discord and join the SW server there so that we can stay in contact as well as organize matches and tournaments…
Furthermore, I’d like to personally test you in battle. I’ve seen you fight but I’d like to expand on that experience.

Thruzan

@Thruzan First I would like to start of by thanking you again for the innovation.
Now I already had a discord account and I also just joined the Samurai Wars discord server yesterday afternoon actually.
Lastly I wouldn’t mind being tested in battle. We will just need to coordinate a time.

Respectfully,
Uvoxyuwin

I would like to join the Clan.

Can I join this clan

Yes you can @FIGHTING_PEACOCK_142. Please get Discord, for it will greatly facilitate matchmaking. Join this Discord server https://discord.gg/fXqpybe5
I would like to test your skills in battle before you are fully applied.

Thruzan

Yes you may join, @Wanagi. Please get Discord, for it will greatly facilitate matchmaking. Join this Discord server https://discord.gg/fXqpybe5
I would like to test your skills in battle before you are fully applied.
Thruzan

I would like to join. But I will not be downloading any app. I logging to this game a few times a day anyway. If you need me you can just send me a message on here.

Alrighty man… You are missing out big time without Discord. So welcome to the Mercenary Army. Please state what Regiment you would like and your ingame name.

Thruzan

My General name will be Wanagi. Also known as Wanagi Mahél Kin Húnkešni Thaté. Which Translates to.
Ghost in the slow Wind.

I would like to command Warriors in the Mercenary part of the army.

My force will be known as
Warriors of the Lakota

And thank you again for the acceptance into the clan

Welcome again… :joy: Do you know that Lakota is a village in West Africa? Just curious…
Also, you can choose the number of your Regiment. I’ll just put 5 for now.

Thruzan