The Mercenary Army

2nd Mercenary Military Force
Commanded by Brig Gen. Violet Kingsley
The regiment was dubbed “Raining Fletchings” for their heavy/strategic use of missile units.

That is rather interesting, but the Lakota I’m referring to is a Native American Nation.
And the 5th army works for me.

Can you send a another one

I would like to join. I eagerly await a battle test. This is my in game account.

I’ll vouch for this one. I’ve seen him in battle. He fairly good

I would like to join

Very well… Welcome to the Mercenary Army. I’m not sure if you have Discord yet, if so that would be great.
Also what division do you wish to join, what number would you like and what would you like as your little description?
:grinning:
Thruzan

I have yet to see you in battle… Lol

Thruzan

Welcome @Samurai_Jack, I would like to test your skills in combat before your full admission. Also If you can, please get Discord as it permits us to organize matches and all types of awesomeness.

Thruzan

I would like to join

1st Advanced Recon Force [ARF] under… General Noremac
Know that you are doomed.

Then we must soon battle

I can I join plz

Hi I would like to join I am cesar_roman_emperor

I would like to command the vae victus legion

The first legion in the clan

I play lots of strategy games. And know how to deal with enemies so please recruit me to be the general of the vae victus legion

So may I join ?

Hello, you may join.
@Seminole32 , I would like to test your skills in combat before your full admission. Also If you can, please get Discord as it permits us to organize matches and all types of awesomeness.

Thruzan

Hello @cesar_roman_emperor,
You may join, however I would like to test you in battle before you are fully applied to the Clan.
Also please get Discord, for it will greatly facilitate matchmaking and tournaments and such. Join this Discord server https://discord.gg/fXqpybe51

Thruzan

I already said you can join… Just that we need to find a time for a quick match so I can assess you.

Thruzan

Do I already have an account on discord if I have on this ?

Nevermind​:video_game::video_game::video_game::video_game::video_game::video_game::video_game: