The problem of projectiles

Are you on

Nah soz. Am making a banner.

Where is Map?

In the SOF page.

Do we haft to saile to each island

Yes, I think I’m gonna include a fleet mechanic. Would have to avoid sea battles tho. Could use some sort of auto-resolve.

You think what is good? A lot has been said! And dont you have your SOF or Territory or whatever thread for this map thing?

The archers speed.

Philosophically, a distance weapon is only good if you’re able to keep the distance. So I would say that running practice is just as important for archers.

They’d have wagons to carry the arrows sir

I like the idea of limited ammo for range unit. More realistic… But… having a gauge showing the stock of arrows / bullet left in the tank for each archer unit will probably create design issues… Esp. for small screens.

But if limmited ammo make them maybe a bit less defenceless!

The projectile units are the most ope units of the entire game. A small limitation in any aspect would balance them.

Some (just some) interesting context to this. Not so unrealistic that projectiles are unlimited after all.

Then include a reload mechanic. Ranged must retreat to the supply line (maybe on edge of map) there would be carts there. Remain by the carts 4 a certain time and u good.

u meant unbalance them…then u meant good

Balance them.

After ten volleys (or more) each and about 3-4-5 min of 4 range vs one inf, you can see how many kills I got…If ammo is to be limited…make them less ridiculously ineffective…in these situations at least! They can be damn effective in other situations though

The problem is that with a single unit of projectiles you can kill the world population of the earth infinitely many times. It does not seem fair to me.