The Warrior's Bank

And $ is better than gold or silver

general and range

:bank:

This currency will be valued through the Territory bank. I like your idea, but it seems to complicated.

$ vs gold vs :boom: vs victory points are all subjective. I am going with gold and silver now because it has a mideival/fantasy feel to it. Also that is what Eric wanted to use for the Territory Bank. It shouldn’t matter to much.

Since you already have ideas for trading resources it would be awesome if you created something like that and used the War Bank as a place for accountability. I will be devoting most of my forum time to accounting so I will need help to make the currency useful. PM me if you want to talk about a resource system.

:bank: Update! :bank:

In order to avoid confusion, I will only be recording screenshots from certain threads. These threads currently include The Warrior’s Bank, The Shinto Shrine, and the ARF Graveyard

Screenshots posted at the Territory Bank will be used only to claim land. In order to buy land you will have to post here. If any other clans wish to register their thread as a place to deposit screenshots to the War Bank you will need to request that here.

14213933-ancient-city-of-petra-built-in-jordan
Official territory bank notice

But if noremac goes inactive all currency will only be accounted for here in WAR BANK no other clan page will count to simplify for myself Centurion. Noremac shall inform you if im accounting in his place

Currency during the medieval times was very organised, they dont just use silver or gold, but have a fixed price for coins when u bought them like a money changer today. You have French Denier, Prague Groshen, Venetian Grosso ect

gold cav +general

gold- general & cav