Things that should be added in a major update

Nikodil before you read this I’m not trying to be mean or anything this is just me trying to give suggestions.

1. I personally fell that more ranged units should be added. Such as long boss and slingers.
  2. The units should be able to go in to different formations. Such as maybe a triangle formation as cavalry. Or Shelton for the pikemen.
  3. Artillery would make this game so much more interesting. More intense thrills. So make the artillery low accuracy rate but high damage and a option to make it fire flame balls with more damage but lower accuracy. And non flaming with higher accuracy.
  4. Naval warfare. Such as galleons and troop floaters. Also with a speacil one with fire throwers on the front.
  5. Maybe a currency’s where the units each cost something and you only have a certain amount of currency.to create more dynamic battles. The currency should be controlled by the host of the match.
  6. The army sizes should be different with a more deverse roster. So maybe a player like to have more quantity over quality.
  7. Also the lobby needs a huge update. Higher quality. The depth is so shallow.
  8. The in game animation is not good. It is more based off of being far away from the battle. I feel the animation needs to be updated with the grass needs to be a better color. And the rivers and oceans need waves to be added and a darker color because this is not the Caribbean. Also the death animation is just a flash then a body on the floor. Maybe some kill animations could be added. The biggest thing to me is the in game animation.

I would like feed back for the average players in what the think. Once again niko I’m not trying to offend you in any way I know you are trying your best.

King of cavalry

A post was merged into an existing topic: Things we’d like to see in Samurai Wars