((_((__TW history)📚)))

Oh you’re talking about witnessed battle read it in (this is the basics of the game)
It expains it look for witnessed battle

Didnt u forget to post a screen?? U post all screens right…as I said I can donate all my lands…but u insisted u post everything…even others battles!?

Lol was talkin shit to nox was fired up n i forgot but u notice i put dont count under ur screen of the victory against u but i will ACKNOWLEDGE TO ALL THE WORLD CRINI BEAT CENTURION 1 TIME YESTERDAY . there you can get ur acknowledge i dont care about losing this is alljust a game that i love but still a game

I dont give a shit…ur choice of screen was interesting thats all! More surprised if anything…how u missed it!

I’m fine with still playing you for the territory if you care to organize a battle.

More conquests under the carpet

Ok, no more idleness, may the blades of the Date cull our enemies like grass

Vs me

U just got rekt

Rematch there will be… I played from my phone today hahaha… But you look excited, one min after we ended and already posted :crazy_face:

As you looked pretty easy to beat… Perhaps that’s why you were afraid and run away before the rematch?

@El-Duderino are you interested to fight @Cavan2605 on behaf of the ARF???

I’ll do that on anybody ‘s behalf but first on my carpets’ behalf. Coz he left some urine on it

:bank:

Please post screenshots at the Warrior’s Bank.

why not in our graveyard???

The graveyard is for ARF victories. It will be easier to manage screenshots posted into the Bank, but I think all clans should have the option to post their victories at their own spaces.

yes sir

Nah my ipad had 12%

These ones :point_up: