Useful units: tips

Dont go there…with the spelling! Makes you look worse than the person who actually spelled wrong! You are not a spelling nazi are you…My God dont tell me you’re a spelling nazi!

My God…Centurion you outdid yourself with this one! Never stop to amaze with your dedication…

I’m wondering…What is pike cav especially good for!? Because its weaker vs catana cav and gets easily stuck when you try to scrimmish with them…

apparently they r good for hit n run…n chasing down running enemies! Also better to attack from the flanks and rear they say! But getting stuck like that makes them a bit useless in the hit n run aswell, especially the run part! I could do without them to b honest!

I posted a few days ago u can use those screens…and today one of Almighty…

Read tips new people in this post were u see my logo

Hello all, i just joined today. I’m excited. But I’m curious: what is it that’s special about the general unit?

Moral it offers a small boost of moral but when your general routes your weaker units such as skinny spear and guns will also start to weaver and route there your General is also your strongest cav

Nice to no, thanks man

the best way to find out is to try

just play long enough and youl find out exactly what everything is about

Suppose that’s true, hope I get the hang of it!

You will keep units together if u insist on splitting units be sure to leave a guard to every range dont move the guard even if a cav or infantry attacks defend your range but dont persue them with guard keep your range guarded let other units not gurding give chase

Arange your troops into 2 lines
Cav Range Cav
Infantry

Bait out your archers but leave some as reserves. Use your cav to take out the enemy cav, due to the games mechanics, the enemy cav cant fight 2 enemies at once

Start skirmishing with the enemies archers, however, you will lose the archer duel, take this time to kill the archers with your cav

Wipe out those infantry.
Like wheat :ear_of_rice: to a scythe they will fall.