Vultblooop's Guidelines for making your own Faction *please read if you want a faction*

These factions, or Kingdoms as I would call it, where mostly for role play, which is what I intended this to be, and it’s what I hope for it to become, as I miss the days when I made a group of around 40 or so people that would role play as ancient nations from the times of the Romans, up to Sengoku Jidai. It was so much fun, and we all had historical territories, and even some we conquered from other people in the role play group, but that was super hard to coordinate, but it worked… Kinda, lol, but I don’t thing doing territory stuff would be quite necessary, as all I really would like to do, is have a similar concept as the role play group did, as well as make a sort of “place holder” for an official clan/faction system. Basically what will happen here, is you will be able to make your own sort of Kingdom, Dynasty, Empire, Republic, or Commonwealth (or anything along those lines basically). You can also join Factions that are accepting people, as a general, captain, or co-leader as well. Now… About how a kingdom board should look like (this is just an example, you don’t haft to copy this exactly, just as long as it at least has all of the following, and then some)
Another thing that I must say, is that you mustn’t make 2 groups, copy other groups, or make a group in the same area, unless you talk to the other group owner… If guess I should have an example… So here… Let’s say you want a faction that is on the planet Nervusius, on the continent Platabonia, but there is already a faction that owns all of Platabonia, you could either do 2 things (surely there are more options, these are just examples)

You could send a private message to whoever owns the faction that owns all of Platabonia, and see if you could have an island off the coast of Platabonia, and have military protection from the group that is on the main continent.

You could always just make up a new continent or something… Or a new planet for others to join you on…

Kingdom of Insert name
<Note: names must be completely original, it adds more sentiment to your nation, and it makes it so that people don’t do the same thing as you (whether it be taking a name from a movie, book, or TV show) if you have questions about what I mean by this, I will be happy to explain>

• The Kingdom of Insert Name was founded by xX_Dave_Xx (you may also have co-founders)

• History can be listed here

• General Staff

• General Buttingham

• Captain Lardington II

• Admiral xX_Duckz_Xx
    ^ Examples, lol

• Relations with known Nations

Umardoloth - Neutral
------------------•
Leyadel - Allied
-------------------•
Szjinithland- Unstable
-------------------•
Kossis - At War
-------------------•
Leithenland- Brink of Genocide
-------------------•
KEEP POLITICAL RELATION TITLES CIVIL
(You may not use any of these kingdom names as they are taken)

• Extra’s such as:
    Pictures of your nations flag, uniforms/armor (please only post pictures when given permission, make sure that it is appropriate, and do not use pictures made by others, unless you have been given permission to do so), history extras, family trees (for your leader), and other things.

Everything listed is up to you, if you don’t want to go through the time to create all of these things, I just want to say… Lol. Why did you read all this xD
But it’s all up to you, if you don’t want all of this, then it kinda sucks that you don’t want to make history, flags, etc. As it’s nice to take pride in something you work hard on, and I of all people know that, and if you just slap a name down, and call it quits, it’s rather hard to take pride in something. It also doesn’t look to official, or prideful to others who are looking to join a nation, and be apart of something fun, and great.

note you mustn’t make your faction using real world nations, or ones from movies and books. However, you can always use their language and date system. You must have a custom name, culture, history, etc. and you may not copy names, history, cities, soldiers, ships, etc. from movies, or real world sources unless they are merely titles (not the titles of your faction, of course… this does not seem to be clear to some people, so I thought I would just point this out one more time) and if your faction is not made in a post to the Role-playing category, in a formal fashion with most credentials, I encourage other custom kingdoms to either conquer them, or to not recognise them as a legitimate faction, as this is meant for custom factions, only… I’m sorry if this seems a bit mean, but its very irritating when you spend all this time thinking of a “Place-holder” for a group system that is coded into a game, then when you finally ask the developer if you could make the “Custom faction role-play community” and he says yes, you feel great, but then you immediately have people disregarding the guidelines you set to try and make the community interesting, with players using their imagination for their faction, and taking pride in something they spent hours coming up with, rather than a Kingdom, or Empire from reality, where everything is already set in stone for them, and no imagination is really required for making it… Maybe its just me, but I thought I was clear when I said “No nations from reality, or movies, books, etc. Just stuff you come up with”.

Have fun,
Vultblooop

Great initiative for a forum gaming activity! Some day it should be possible to integrate these kinds of campaigns with the game itself. But for now, I could create a new forum category. Does this thing have a name?

I noticed that there was a major error with the last part which is probably the reason why everyone is making their factions on earth… I’m sorry, lol, I was so tired that I can’t even remember typing the last part, so yeah… feel free to do some fixes on your faction. Also, please stop calling factions Slavic, Germanic, and Russian, as the whole point of this is to make everything custom. Please dont call a faction a type of Ethnicity or anything like that just based off of the Language!

I based mine off the collection of the Slavic people, using minor details such as their language (I use Croatian and Slovene), the tricolor that almost all of their flags have (red white and blue, aka the Russian Flag), and the capital Province is called Slavica, and the Capital of that is Ljubljana, which is the capital of Slovenia in real life. Can you let those slide? Or should I change it up…

you need to change the capital, and then the rest can slide

Custom Factions? I haven’t thought of any creative name yet… but I wanted something that would basically just sum up what these faction are

Bro why this so complicated

Can I make medieval denmark

It really isn’t, to sum it up you basically just come up with a custom name (as long as it’s clearly not a deviation from a real world thing), come up with lore, and do the history and other stuff by yourself, or with a friend as well. To be honest, this is really outdated and doesn’t make much sense, but it is the last thing left to do on my to-do list as of now, lol

note you mustn’t make your faction using real world nations, or ones from movies and books. However, you can always use their language and date system. You must have a custom name, culture, history, etc. and you may not copy names, history, cities, soldiers, ships, etc. from movies, or real world sources unless they are merely titles (not the titles of your faction, of course… this does not seem to be clear to some people, so I thought I would just point this out one more time) and if your faction is not made in a post to the Role-playing category, in a formal fashion with most credentials, I encourage other custom kingdoms to either conquer them, or to not recognise them as a legitimate faction, as this is meant for custom factions, only

What about location that too?

Yes (I need twenty characters)

That seems awesome, though the chats in the game should be a bit more complex?

If you want a good faction, Hervegoia - Ruheland could be for you

Can I join?
I’m new but I think I can get the hang of this

Wait, but how do I JOIN a faction?

Sure! Just go to my page and go to the application part. Do what it says and I’ll see if you can join

Most factions have parts in their post that say how to join them

Seriously, take promotions somewhere else m8

He asked… I wouldn’t refuse a member lol