Wanted - Dead or Alive

In all honestly I have played this game for about two years maybe a little more, I’ve simply never had much to do with the community since in most cases I am always the outcast.

WANTED - DEAD
@Oregon_Puppy 5
@ResimusChaste 5

These two players are wanted for excessive complaining and trolling. Any screen shot of these players being defeated will be accepted.

Yet how would you catch me on the battlefield when “we have no real community” “samurai wars is dead” etc etc etc. Trust me in all honesty this community has become sour and quite distasteful. Would you rather sit back and watch the developer get insulted or etc? Or perhaps notice how its nearly impossible to get a clan formed and keep it going anymore, or how absolutely no one seems to have decent morals and only want to get attention and seem big on the internet. So in the end you got upset because me and another guy decided to get up and simply express our views. Nothing against the community guidelines there I don’t really think

Last time I checked copy and pasted from the first amendment “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Ps. Why is there fives at the end our names

@Oregon_Puppy
@ResimusChaste

You guys do realize I am only trying to make this game more enriching for you? I don’t mean any disrespect. I just want to create content. Sorry if I have offended.

Egh some people can go socially extreme, but others can go politically extreme :smirk:

All I gave was an a option and boom Flames

Interesting

:joy: wow this has changed

This game dead or alive ( lol :joy: see what I’d did …yeah. Not funny ok…heh heh) … is still one of the most strategic games out there on the App Store currently and tell me if I find a nice :+1: app like this where you command units that I haven’t played

Kriegspiel…

The one in the middle kind of looks like me >.>

Where is James Brown?? He commited a bank robbery at 16, not like that retard Jagger who probably got arrested while pissing his pants in a hotell reception while screaming and disturbing the order!

still you have no points on hunting these guys

Could u update more people most of them are long gone exept nox i will do my best to bring a head or two if im lucky