ZzSAMURAI 🌎 WORLDWIDEzZ

:fire::fire::fire:
:japanese_ogre:
:martial_arts_uniform::beers:
:fire::fire::fire:

:shinto_shrine::eye::shinto_shrine:

:snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake:

:scroll:

-troops shielded by the woods :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
-Cav screening .which I dubbed it the :rainbow: Screen
power over new players , but seems to not work as much as before …archers/gunmen🏹 keep fire on their first one troop they locked on
at least I think …don’t pay to much attention to that anymore but don’t use it as much either so it’s whatever
-take control of the map aka know that hills and other settings played a roll
(First week of SW I didn’t even know that the red field was the archers fire range ) or that it could be broken into pieces depending on environmentβ›°
-DOUBLE TAP HOLD AND MOVE TROOP !!! Had to learn that on my own
That is how I beat everyone in the Game at least

-stones or certain terrain mess up your :moyai:troops formation and makes it easier to strike down troops/harder for you to regain a strong formation
-dark blue waters limit certain areas to crossπŸ›Ά
-using hills and such for advantages … to any new player…
trust me they don’t know that if youre on a hill their archers or gunmen won’t find the range to fire backπŸ”
-And I think the most obvious but still for a new player would be his/her BIGGEST challenge is figuring out which troops has its advantages over other troops​:bow_and_arrow: :crossed_swords:️ :shield: :balance_scale:️
-if you lose you star :martial_arts_uniform:captain troop moral goes down …I think
BUT it does not mean In anyway you’ve been bested
-Archers and gunmen have more speed than any other foot troop :battery:
-Archers and gunmen are weak vs any other foot troop :candle:

Naginata fighters have tougher armor to take damage :shield: ( guns,arrows ) :bow_and_arrow: maybe every weapon not sure hahaha imo
-Switching units during rushes to attack new units after the pervious unit retreats/routes :back::on:
but it’s also important to chase down retreating units as they can regain moral and be saved to fight another day hahahaha :heavy_check_mark:️
-retreating healthy units imo helps regain retreating units to fight A-gain!!:black_joker:
TAKING CONTROL OF THE OTHER PERSONS SIDE OF THE MAP :right_anger_bubble:HELPS YOU WIN BY NOT GIVING THEIR RETREATING UNITS ENOUGH TIME TO RECOVER … :hourglass:️

:japanese_ogre::right_anger_bubble:
:martial_arts_uniform::beer:
:footprints:

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

zZ🌏SAMURAI🌎WORLDWIDE🌍Zz